We believe in the integrated approach to health. The holistic health approach incorporates the needs of the mind (coaching), body (yoga), and soul (Reiki Healing). Choose the session that you need right now. Book a class pass or a session to reserve your spot.
Book a Session now
Enter your details below and we will get in touch with you.
Not yet ready to take a class? Join our Facebook Group to start your yoga practice at your own pace.
Flexibility is not required in starting yoga. There are many yoga teachers and practitioners who are not as flexible as others. You can still practice yoga even if you are not flexible or you feel you do not have the ideal body type.
Yoga can be your tool to become more flexible, if that is your goal. For many yogis, yoga is simply their way to deepen their mindfulness practice. It is up to you where you want to take your yoga practice. We always say, “Yoga is for everyone”, because it is!
Step 1: Complete our registration form: https://bit.ly/yogatagaytay
Step 2: Send payment via GCASH or BPI and send a copy of payment confirmation to email@example.com
Step 3: Receive a confirmation from us.
That’s it! See you on the mat!
Yes, every month we will have a few slots open for a free trial. Get in touch with us to book your spot.
Yes! We have in-person yoga classes in Tagaytay.
- Come to class on an empty stomach.
- Make sure you’ve had a reasonable amount of sleep.
- Wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to stretch and move around.
- Bring a yoga mat.
- Bring a water bottle and a small towel handy.
- Come to class 10 minutes before the session begins. Doors will be closed after 5 minutes.
- Booked sessions are non-refundable but transferable.
- One last thing, keep an open mind.
Booked classes are non-refundable but transferable.